Monday, March 6, 2017

Lonely but not alone

I feel so lonely. I haven't enjoyed the company of a man in years. I never understood men, and not one ever understood me. I'm so glad the Lord Jesus knows me more than anyone could.

Sometimes I just want to get alone with Jesus and tell Him how I feel. I want to go somewhere where there's no distractions, just to get a hold of God and give Him my cares. Thankfully I don't have to go anywhere physically, I can meet with Him in my heart.

Since I am a widow, I tend to enjoy being alone, but it gets too much at times. I do not seek a man friend, I have the Lord Jesus. He is my best Friend. Jesus is a Friend which sticketh closer than a brother.

I must remember how blessed I am. I am a child of Almighty God. I can pray, I can read God's Word, and I can go to Him as many times as I need to, and He will never tire of me asking for anything.

Right now a big desire of my heart is much in my prayers, yet I must give it to God if I want to see Him work. God is able, I am not. I am nothing without the Lord Jesus.

Thank You, Lord, for lifting me up. I put all my trust in You.