Friday, March 10, 2017

Writer's block has been cast aside

I'm thanking the Lord today because He gave me this blog to write in. I can add as many or as few posts as I please. I had by no means quit blogging altogether, but I had to step aside because I had for private reasons deleted my former blog at Wordpress. I spent over three years posting there but God closed the door on it. Yet I am thankful that this one is available for me to write in so I can testify of the love and power of God Almighty to this steadily darkening world.

I had a previous blog here at Blogger but it was temporary as well. Those posts were copied and pasted to my former Wordpress blog, but as I said, that is no longer in existence. I feel a bit convicted about that, but if God can renew my spirit and show His new mercies every morning, then I am certain that He can still use me here. God opens doors and closes doors. I strongly believe this blog is another door that He has opened for me so He can use me here as well.

My it feels so good to be writing again at last. I have always wanted to write ever since I was a small child. I would imagine conversations in my mind with Jesus Christ, even though I didn't have a clue Who He was. I was not saved until I was 14 years old when I was watching the 700 Club on TV one day when I was supposed to be in school.

God, I wish I kept that blog now! Every testimony I ever held was on there. Forgive me, Lord. Yet I know You are not finished with me yet. Please use me here, I beg of You, in Jesus Name!

These videos are all that's left of my Wordpress blog. I was reading them aloud to those who were curious. God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLymlu04tHOt9jHuofv7TAdrh6uKLme3T3