Thursday, May 4, 2017

"I hate you, Silentwitness1370 F U scumbag"

I see my new blog is getting some activity, which I thank God for. I am wasting my time if I post all about myself. I want God to get the glory.

This said, I am going to mention something that probably won't get that much attention. I received in my spam folder this morning an email from someone who seems to hate me very much. The title above pretty much reveals what the subject line said. Since it was spam, I didn't bother to open it but I deleted it. However I can't help but wonder who would send me such a message. I suppose it was indeed a spam message since it wouldn't have been in the spam folder if it didn't have what spam usually has in it, but it makes me wonder still.

I am positive that I am in the will of God when I see things like this. They don't happen often, but I know God tests my faith and at times will allow certain negative obstacles to crop up in my life so He can see which way I will go-- to Him in faith or to myself in self-pity. Of course I give it to Him, even if it is after a bout with my limited mind, but He blesses me in spite of my feelings or emotional faults. Therefore I have learned to welcome such opportunities as a chance to praise God for. So thank You, Lord, even if this was unintended, because You reminded me from Whom all things come, good and bad. I will trust in You always. Amen.

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. John 15:18

However,
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16